Our training offer
We use our expertise and experience to build the capacity of other organisations, through training, mentoring and sharing technical resources. With our local partners, we provide a range of support according to their organisational development needs, to ensure their work can be sustained long into the future. This can include knowledge sharing on safeguarding, human resources, policy development and financial and programme management.
We also provide technical support, mentoring and professional training in key areas, such as disability inclusion and value chain development, to other NGOs, to share expertise and expand our impact.
Our training offer encompasses bespoke training courses; ongoing mentoring and support; handbooks and research publications. The support we provide can be tailored according to the needs of the organisation.
Please do get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Our specialist areas
We offer training, mentoring and technical support across the following areas.
Enterprise and employment
- Apprenticeship schemes
- Village Savings and Loan schemes (VSLA)
- Community-based organisation (CBO) development model
- Value Chain Development
- Market Systems Approach
- Sustainable Livelihoods Approach
- Enterprise and living with HIV/AIDS
- Building Livelihoods and Adapting to Climate Change
- ‘Use to Own’ Programming for Sustainable Livelihoods
Capacity Building of Local Organisations
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources Management and Staff Contracts
- Policy Development
- Fiduciary Requirements
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning tools and frameworks
- Participatory approaches
- Project reporting
- Project evaluations