Eat it or beat it? Pick a month or any period of 30 days and say goodbye to the coco bean. We all love chocolate but what if our simple Choc Challenge made a real difference to someone else’s life and perhaps even a small impact on our own waist line? Would that be worth it?
How does it work?
- Pick a date to say farewell to the coco bean for 30 days, it could be today even?
- Buy a large slab bar of your favourite chocolate and put it in the fridge
- Place a Tupperware box on top of the chocolate with the words ‘For Africa’ written on it
- Instead of getting chocolate out of the fridge each day place a £1 coin in the box for 30 days
- You can start today
- One month without chocolate will may be hard but will not add to your waistline
- At the end of the month you can sit and eat your favourite large bar of chocolate or of course see how much longer you can resist it
- You are not asking other for sponsorship, just challenging yourself
- You and your fridge are raising funds to help those for whom chocolate is beyond even a luxury
So buy your chocolate, label your Tupperware and start to resist temptation for a month. Good Luck
Register your Choc Challenge here