Take on our one month Wake up and Walk challenge – It starts from your own door step and you already know the route? It takes just 20 minutes each morning and each 20 minutes raises £1 for Action on Poverty’s work.
How does it work:
- Wake Up
- Step out of your front door and walk for 20 minutes
- On return place £1 in a special tea cup as a donation to Action on Poverty
- Repeat process for one calendar month
- 20 minutes extra exercise each day
- You choose which month to go for
- You feel more awake and vitalised for your day ahead
- By the time you have hit the snooze button three times you are done!
- You are not asking other for sponsorship, just challenging yourself
- You are raising money to help beat poverty
So set you alarm clock 30 minutes early for just a month and hit the road with a purpose. At the end of it we guarantee you will feel good.
Register your walk by emailing us