Yes it would appear that we are on a health kick here at Action on Poverty with Walking and giving up chocolate so here is the third of our £1 a day challenges. Everyone knows there are benefits to not having an alcoholic drink for a month and so if you have not taken up this challenge already then why not give it a go. Or if you are not a drinker then why not take a break from your guilty pleasure such as tea, coffee or soft drink?
How does it work?
- Choose the day to seal the drinks cabinet off
- Buy a nice bottle of your favourite tipple and put it in a special place with a ‘Not to be opened until xxx sticker on it.
- Each day you manage to resist put £1 away in that special place
- At the end of the month celebrate raising money and your own will power by cracking open your favourite tipple.
- You can start the challenge today from your own living room
- One month without your favourite tipple will have a great effect on your health
- Your not asking anyone else to take part, it’s all down to you
- The longer you go the more valuable that bottle becomes adding real value by raising money for Action on Poverty
So take a deep breath and quietly take up the challenge to spend just one month without your favourite tipple for a good cause. Drop us an email to tell us your taking up the challenge.